Dry Run Setup Day
Going to the studio today for a final cleaning session and to setup everything for a first test.
This will involve putting up my backdrop and light units and then giving it all a test (assuming I have enough extension leads!)
Will also mean I'll need to assemble the softbox with its awkward metal rods that took me 20 minutes to do last time!
Flooring has arrived but won't be down until next week and then all should be set for starting the photography at the end of July/early August if all goes to plan.
The box of props is coming along nicely now too. It currently contains:
- A bubble machine and catchable bubbles.
- Pirate gear (hook, eyepatches, swords etc).
- Multi-coloured gear (skirt, hat, blue hair wig, slinky!, bouncy ball).
- Feather boa and jewellery for the girls.
- Baby props including a very cute knitted frog hat.
No comments posted.