MainShoot Photography Wedding Package
When I'm asked to photograph someone's wedding its a great honour. What will no doubt turn out to be one of the best days of your life deserves capturing and capturing well. If you like my style of photography and would like me to capture your wedding, below is everything you need to know about what you can expect from having me as your photographer.
My Wedding Package
I like to keep things simple so you don't need to worry about sifting through multiple wedding packages! There's no bronze, silver, gold, platinum or platinum plus packages to be found here. Just me, photographing your wedding and then providing you with memories to treasure for the rest of your life.
- Pre-event consultation (free of charge). Enables you to be confident I'm the right photographer for you.
- Full-day coverage - Bride & Groom preparations and photography all through the day up to the first dance (where appropriate).
- Access to your private personal gallery (via my studio website) to view your images, choose your favourites and share with friends if you want.
- A large range of photography products available to purchase directly from your online gallery and delivered straight to your door.
- A shared folder to download all your high-resolution images (you'll get smaller images too for social media, e-mailing to friends and family etc).
- A4 photobook of your favourite 10 images.
My website is linked to a number of suppliers of photographic products allowing anyone with access to it to purchase a wide range of prints of different materials and sizes (starting at just a few pounds).
Wedding Package Cost: £995
Just like you will need to be in your marriage, I can be flexible on what I provide so if the above package doesn't quite fit what you are looking for then feel free to contact me to discuss your specific requirements.
The small print:
1. Travel costs are free if your wedding is within 50 miles of my home address. Otherwise travel is charged at 40p per mile.
2. I can't guarantee the actual number of images you will receive for your wedding day but usually it will be over 100.
3. A 'reasonable amount' of post processing will be carried out to ensure your final images are as good as they can be. If more than the standard removal of small marks/signs, changing to black and white/colour or cropping is required then there will be an extra charge of £10 per image for this.
4. I'm fully insured for my work with up-to-date personal liability insurance - which I hope will never be needed.
Pre-Wedding Shoot: £250
If you also like the idea of a pre-wedding shoot, either on location or at the studio then this can be arranged too for an additional £250. This will include a small photo book of your favourite images from the shoot and access to the images via your very own online gallery.
For enquiries, contact me via my Contact page or simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.